Friday, February 27, 2009

022-The Development Process 1

This was just supposed to be used to make a larger image, but it came out strikingly enough to be worthy of its own existence. The top part is very much like many adverts I have seen in magazines over the years.

I attempted to separate the graphical from the more picturesque elements, to put two very much different ways of expressing the same graph background.

I use these little cars, which are rubbery and cheap from my local branch of Tesco (a grocery supermarket change in Europe), to express more complex issues at work as I see many projects fail to meet their full potential because the team members are selected by department rather than by their ability to manage different parts of the project process.

The green car on the left is open top, and symbolises the go-anywhere, open mind needed when change is required. At the other end of the scale is the truck, the result of the development process, the vehicle that actually earns the money. In between are two closed cars, each driven fast with little thought beyond the destination - results now and solution implemented tomorrow.

I need to do a little more work on this image, but I am so busy with work related stuff that it will have to wait.

No comments: