Sunday, October 25, 2009

Anarchic Design cover


Anarchic Design cover
Originally uploaded by gingerpig2000
This is just a test cover, it made an enjoyable break in planning and writing!

After about eighteen months of planning and working on my material, everything is coming together now and now all I need to do is write it. It will include both texts and images, some of which appear in this blog, and cover some of the practical aspects in learning to be more innovative and the kind of mental blocks which society is so good at placing before us.

Earlier I sorted through this blog as it had some entries not relevant to the subject, while other blog entries had to be imprted from another blog. However, while time consuming, it has been interesting and I know now how to save my blog on my own computer. It would also help if I went through this blog and tidied it up a little (a lot).

Anyway, I have set myself six months to get it written, which should mean I will be ready around the start of May 2010. Not long at all, really.

No comments: