Wednesday, September 17, 2008

060: Low Life, High Thrills


Low Life, High Thrills, originally uploaded by gingerpig2000.

Playing Cards

This is my trinity.

The Dealer: Confidently playing the cards, relaxed, and sure of where he is going.

The Doubter: Weary, seen it all before, just knows that failure is just around the corner, taking the cards as they come.

The Darkness Within: The mysterious stranger that most people keep well hidden as it is often not very pleasant, but my Darkness Within is an acknowledged friend my other two turn to for help, the one that keeps faith and in touch with God. The cards? They are all the same.

As I rarely play cards, I was not sure where to go with this one, I found it hard therefore to find my art as my life seemed to have so little contact with them. However, when my Darkness Within spoke, I listened and set up this triple shot, and then later understood the relevance.

No comments: